Our other option was to bring him home. He would be so uncomfortable as he retained more and more fluid until he wasn't able to breathe any more.
We are kind of limited on diuretics because his kidneys and liver aren't happy right now either.
Grasping.... Trying anything...
It's hard to see your babies worry about their brother and he be in pain and we are helpless to ease it all.
We decided to admit and try another big heart med, dobutamine. This has officially earned him a room at his second home at PCH. He could stay in the ICU or we could move to the recovery floor if he becomes stable enough.
We also got approved by our insurance to send his PRA's to Stanford. More brains working on his antibodies.
Yesterday once he started the dobutamine within fifteen minutes he was feeling better. Today we tried to lower it down a little. He isn't doing great on the lower dose so we are hoping to go back up tomorrow. His spirits are good. We are thankful for each and every prayer, message, text, email. Sorry if we don't respond right away. Know that we love you!