Pages

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Frightmares at Lagoon

We have loved having season passes to Lagoon. The year is perfectly capped with a visit to Lagoon during Frightmares. The park has haunted houses, and a fun little kids trick-or-treating walk through, as well as haunts (spooky people). I get really sick on the big rides, I never did as a kid and now I can't even watch some of them without feeling super nauseated. Lucky for my kids Daddy is a die heard coaster rider. After I have been on one ride and feel like I am going to lose my biscuits, I take the littles and he takes the two bigs and we ride our respective age appropriate rides. Which is why I have pictures of the littles and none of the bigs. It really is a blast.
MayLee took this picture of me... Proof that I do actually exist. 









No comments: