Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Everything shut down so we got a puppy...

 March was busy for us despite the Pandemic that shut down the nation. We were crazy with online learning, working on the house and because we like to be even crazier we decided it was finally time to get a puppy. I was struggling to say yes for so long. I knew that most everything would fall to me. The grooming, vet, make sure we have food so the kids can actually feed him, the potty training... would all be me. The rest I wasn't even worried about. I knew the kids would love it and want to hold it, take him for walks and even clean up the land mines in the backyard. I finally caved....

The kids were over the moon!!!

We had a huge family meeting to decide on his name. 


Final Choice is Milo.

He was born on Feb 5th and came to us March 26th

He is a F2b Mini Golden Doodle

His mom is named Honey and is a service animal

His dad is named Rex

There were 9 in his litter.






This puppy didn't even need legs because everyone carried him around for so long. 










No comments: