Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2016

The rest of January..

January 23rd marked a very special day for my Gator Boy!!! One year with his amazing new heart. It was such an amazing day to live through again. We are so grateful for the donor family. Now we have a huge responsibility to use it to its fullest. The greatest way to spend the day was celebrating one of our favorite cousins and heart heroes,Chels. She was  the most beautiful brides. 





Then, guess what freaked me out???.... Ry had New Beginings. For our church, that is a preview to the youth group she will belong to. I feel old, and amazed all at the same time. Almost 12 years has flown by so fast. SO FAST. I really only have about 6 more years with her at home. Lighting speed.

I am still cutting hair and when I get a very brave soul, I get to try some things I don't normally do.. Looking good Cayson! 

Eden had a field trip for school. She loves school, she is learning to read, and loves to write letters. It makes me so happy that she enjoys education. 


Sometimes lunch should be fun.. 


  


No comments: