Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2023

Happy New Year!!!

 With the new year comes thoughts of how to improve. Looking back over 2022, I am so grateful for what we have achieved and overcome. I really like the idea of resolutions, but I think sometimes we need to be making resolutions or goals waaaaaaay more often than once a year. I have one of those awesome planners (In the leafy tree tops) I have been using one for about ten years now. This specific planner lets you evaluate every day, week, and month. That appeals to me for this reason.  

I also love having a year long focus word, or word of the year. 

My 2023 word is:

Diligence 

I am going to use this word to remind me about the goals I have set. 

Then, I also like the pattern the Youth and Primary follow of setting social, spiritual, physical, and educational goals. I tried coming up with a few things in each of those areas. 

The kids set some goals as well. I am pretty excited for them to start making them, but then working toward and achieving them. 


Yesterday was MayLee’s birthday. She is officially double digits. We love her so much and are so proud of her. She wanted Subway for her special lunch. She also wanted some new American girl doll stuff. 





No comments: