Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Thursday Dec 28th

 We were supposed to be at the hospital all day with Alex. It is biopsy day. But he had RSV and Strep too soon ago. So we rescheduled. The kids all played with friends and are still currently playing with friends. They did that while I went through documents in the office. I have a huge box of shred. It took so long to go through each piece of paper and make sure it wasn't something we needed. Some of the documents brought back lots of memories because we have things saved from our wedding day. Wow!!!!! Plus record of benefits from a million hospital stays. It is time to get rid of a bunch of that stuff. Pretty much everything is electronically managed now. I am eager to begin some of my New years resolutions. Some of which is to get rid of things we don't need that is taking up space in my house. The second is to NOT purchase things we don't need. I feel like I am pretty organized and minimalistic, then I go through drawers, closets, papers and bins and realize I have way way too much stuff. Does it always feel this way right after Christmas? The holidays is always this big haul of new things for everyone. So in an effort to make space,  I feel like we need to clean out all the extras. 


No comments: