Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Actually it kind of stink-eth to send her on her way.

 I think this is kind of stupid hard. I started to get sad as she walked away in the airport. Then she rounded the corner and was gone. We went home, the kids and Jeff went off to work and school. It got awfully quiet at home. So that was tricky, and I cried. Not because I don’t want her to go, just that my buddy went on a great adventure and I am going to miss her.






Milo has been more mopey all day. He must sense this change in our household dynamic.

So I did the sensible thing and got busy cleaning out closets and cupboards. Ran errands and went over to the elementary school to stay busy. I also had a yummy bagel with tomatoes from the garden. 

Jeff got me treats and flowers, he is absolutely so thoughtful. 

Don’t worry Ry, I am okay now. 

I have lots of things from the garden that Wilber next door loves. And we love to give to him.



No comments: