Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2023

I am going to try!

 Ry was set apart as a missionary today. I am ecstatic! So I am trying really hard to keep up with the good, funny, and day to day family stuff. That way we will have a way to look back and see how much we have all grown. 

She put her picture and little red pin up on the wall in the Stake Center office.


The accompanying blessings made my heart feel good about sending her so far away from me. I kind of feel like this is a grand adventure. I know, I know that everything isn't easy, and that sometimes things are rough with comps, folks who don't want to hear, living on your own, homesickness, and so much more. But she has a talent for organization, positivity, forgiveness and kindness. If anything, all those years of school French will be honed to perfection. When she first got her call, Jeff asked her to say our family prayer in French. She needed a week to learn some church words. Hahahaha, apparently they don't teach church words at school. 

Then we came back to the house for tacos.  

Eden's inside joke, that we don't just love her some days, we love her EVERYDAY.  


No comments: