Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Just around the corner!

Ry's very first Halloween was when she was only five-ish weeks old and I thought since I wanted her close I would make her be a tiny bat that was attached to my front.. Using a baby Bijorn and some foam, I crafted some black wings and attached them to the front. She has an entire black out fit. We even went to Witches Night Out... She stayed snugly warm against me... I don't think I have any good pictures of it, but it was cute... Then in collage in the top right is her first year of trick-or-treating... She and her cousin went as little witches. We have to be as warm as possible because it is so cold here in Oct.. The next year she was a darling little flapper with our neighbors who dressed their kids as flapper/gangster. For Gator's first year they went as a theme, "The frog Prince and the little princess who offers the kiss". Last year Ry decided to be Hannah Montana and Gator was a gator. This was also the first year that Ry chose what she wanted to be. This was a struggle for me since I love choosing..(in this picture Gator is signing "candy")
This year we have great plans..... It is almost here... Hurray!!!! I better get working on it... We need to put the finishing touches on the costumes...Then maybe I need to find all the pun'kin pictures so that I will have a whole Halloween montage.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: