Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

When the sun comes out

 Munchie loves to be outside...
 When the sun finally does come out, outside is the place to be... It always takes me a little to get back into the blogging groove.. Blogging is important to me... Three books later and I am still in love with the fact that I have our family record for a couple of years... That is huge.... Almost five years...
 Munchie loves our little neighborhood park. We have already visited a few times. It is a little advanced for her but I can't wait to put together a park passport and try out each of the parks this summer! It's free and exciting...
 Ry is building better upper strength and can now do the entire monkey bars. Last year she cried every time we had to come home from the park because she couldn't get around....
 Gator is also loving the weather and getting on his 'electric skooter'
 Munchie is still trying out everything.. A little mud never hurt anyone right?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: