Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

It takes one night

Is everyone who struggles with asthma feeling it? May had a rough night, a dry non productive cough kept me up all night checking on her and finally putting her on oxygen... Then I was so exhausted I couldn't keep my eyes open to get ready for church. So daddy stayed home from meetings and took a turn with baby. It was so needed. I felt good enough to take my other kiddles to their classes. I had to use her rescue inhaler today and still with the coughing. 😷 But I checked her temp, listened to her lungs, no crackly sounds or wheezing, sucked out her nose, I think it's just a cold. It makes me crazy that a cold can make her this miserable:( tomorrow is a new day!! Good thing I like those!!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

I have asthma and yes, I do feel it. But it isn't painful. It's just feels like you can't get enough oxygen and your throat is really itchy, hence the cough. I'm not dying for air, just like I'm not getting quite enough. When I get a cold, or anything viral, my asthma gets a 100 times worse. I'm so sorry you are so tired from the whole ordeal. I wish I could do something to help!