Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

My sixth book

Before you are amazed at my hidden talent, it's just my blog. I have it printed each year. I would have seven books but we combined the first two years. They make me super happy. I went back and read funny things the kids say or did. Remembered and thought about the things we have lived through and watched in wonder as the children grew right before me on those pages. 

Gator is doing very well with his health and seems to be doing amazing. He got to move to clinic appointments once a week. Although clinic appointments are being cut back we still have to check his antirejection medication levels. Today we were able to go to Riverton hospital which is much closer. I had failed my glucos test yet again and was doing the three hour test. We were poke buddies today. I overheard a gal talking to a nurse that was getting her progragh level checked. Being a nosy gal that I am, asked if she just had a transplant too. She was actually on her second kidney and first pancreas. She was fighting some rejection issues and was just working out the kinks in her meds. She was so nice and excited to meet Gator. They visited about all the similarities they shared. 
I think I passed this test too. The third hour screen came back as my only high number. I will have to wait until I hear from the office. I have an app that lets me see results, so I have the test info, just not the official word from the doctor. 

Eden is sleep walking. She does it with a huge smile on her face, but her balance is that of a new walker. When I asked her where she was going, she said she was getting in the van. She must have plans for a trip I am not invited to go on. I steered her safely back to bed and tucked her in burrito style. 




1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

We have a sleep walker too! I also print my blog. Love how easy it is to keep a record of our family history.