Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Friday, June 5, 2015

Prototype 1... Only a somewhat fail

"We want to be mermaids mom"... 

I thought about it and decided to sew a couple.. May's fits but Eden's ended up being too small.. They look awesome in the water.. Next time I will make it fit a little better.. May wouldn't sit in the pool, it was kind of cold.. She is a better dry mermaid. Or maybe we could try the bathtub. 

Mermaid = done



She is such a poser.. "Take my picture mom"...  She kills me! 








1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Cute! I don't know where you find the energy!