Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Some of this and some of that

Here is just a mash up of some of the things we have been up to.

Eden absolutly loves this little snuggle bug... When I told her that I thought she was doing such a great job. She said "well you know, I am very good with my dolls" 


These three heart boys have been friends since they were babies... I love to see them all growing up.
 Having a little dinner out together.
Arlington was in the production of Alladin. She did an amazing job.
One night we had a lighting and thunder storm that was  loud. Asher was going down the stairs when a huge clap of lightening hit and the thunder sounded at the exact same time the sky lit up. It set off car alarms in our circle. It frightened Asher so badly that he fell down the stairs and bit his cheek and lip. Poor baby..
Sometimes he just works on building towers..

Watching Star Wars for the first time ever....Some of you would be incredibly proud that we are finally letting them join the normal people. Alex keep shrieking at everyone to be quit so he can hear. They are all so funny. But Alex is by far the most into it.









1 comment:

Cindy said...

My husband and I just watched the final Star Wars movie. The end of an era for sure. So sorry about that poor lip! Owie! Eden is just adorable with the baby!