Pages

Monday, January 13, 2020

And Then...

Short lived....

I got a call from Alex's transplant team on January 2nd that they finally got his DSA back, this stands for Donor Specific Antibodies. I thought we got all of the test results back, I forgot about the DSA. It looks like his are elevated a little bit. Which made them relook at structures, like his coronary arteries. He has a little bit of narrowing as well. Soooooooo now we will wait two months until we can retest.

It was MayLee's Birthday weekend and we started off everything with a Monster Truck Show. Ashy got it for his Christmas present. Then dinner with the Clawson side. We made homemade pizza, per her request on Sunday and I took her Costa Vida lunch to school on Monday. She really did have a great birthday and we are so happy for her. She really wanted a big basket and an American Girl Doll bike seat for her bike. It is so cute and even comes with a helmet for her doll. They will be riding around in style when it finally warms up enough to go out riding again.
























The girls made it into the Youth theaters production... Eden and Ry are Who's and May is a little fishy. This was MayLee's first time trying out and she worked herself into a few tears after she boldly sang Rubber Ducky.. She remembered her words and stayed (mostly) on pitch. Eden did a great job,  singing 'I was born to Entertain' with almost as much sass as she sang it at home. Bless their hearts, they totally get stage fright from me. Yet they keep trying out.

Daddy, Gator, Ashy and Grandma Homer all went to visit Great grandma Eiman in Idaho. They did some of our favorite and most important traditions. Visiting Grandma is the best! What little boy doesn't like the Army Navy surplus store?




The girls stayed in town, went to dinner, and thrifting. We had loads of fun.


I got released from primary singing time and I'm now working with the young women. I haven't been in young women for 12 years, so I am pumped to be back again.  I loved Singing time... two Sundays ago I did musical measles... I laughed so hard about where the kids placed the stickers. Especially one of my little buddies lifting my skirt and putting it on my bootie... I promised the Primary kids that I wouldn't take them off until I got home. Hahaha little rascals.


2 comments:

auntiejenni said...

Praying over you al. EVERY SINGLE DAY! I love you all so much. I hope that lull stretches out into a good long time. 💕💗💕

auntiejenni said...

*all... (bad fingers)