Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2020

A few left over things in March...

Our washer died again... here's to hoping this one lasts more than 4 years.

This boy and his fashion... he doesn't like anyone to comment on it... but it kills me...
We started documenting some of the things you see around, now that Covid-19 has made such a statement. I am surprised by some things, other things I don't mind so much. I just have to remember there is something we are supposed to learn from all of this. 
The Gas station has the sweetest ladies who made inspirational posters and hung them up.


Eden Wrote a thank you letter to the doctors and nurses during Covid.
it says..

Hello, I am Eden Homer and my brother is Alex Homer or Gator and y'all helped him and he was born with half a heart. That was such a hard time, and now Corona Virus. Like, my mind is blown. (And trust me that doesn't happen a lot.) I like to draw, so that's the other paper. I really feel like the hospital is my family. You guys are a big part of my life. And you are my super heroes. Thank you so much. Eden!



Lucky for us so much could be done online... like piano lessons.
This line at Cafe Rio was insane... we waited for two hours for chips and Queso

the parks had signs and tape around them...

and just for a bit of happy I started planning my garden.


No comments: