Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Large and in-charge





Obviously I am still learning photography. But; because I wanted as many photos of Alex as possible I thought even if he's in me it's still a picture of him. We are 33 weeks here... not too much longer now.

7 comments:

Clawson Family said...

Brynn,
I love the pictures! You look great!

Jennifer said...

Holy cow Brynn...those are beautiful! I can't wait to see the pictures in person!

Terry said...

Wow!! You are so beautiful!! I love the pictures. You are really getting good!

Nate said...

Great Pics-you have a great talent.

Jennifer said...

I want to see the naked belly picture!:-)

val said...

Brynn you look so beautiful. Did you take those pics yourself? Wow. Great job. We continue to think and pray for your sweet family.

diane said...

Dad & I have always known how beautiful you are, but these are great!! You are getting so good with your photography skills!! Good Job!

Mom H.