Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Hurray!!!! You five ladies are now going to receive something I am making... I know where two of you live so the other three need to email me your address so that I can mail yours when it is done.... homerz218@yahoo.com

Here's a little hint of what you will be getting....

I love (am slightly addicted) to doing this....

Be looking for it... I will try my darnedest to get them done quick....

Don't forget to pass this game along....

1 comment:

Andrea said...

How fun. Once your winners receive them, you should post what you made! We all want to see your talents!