Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

This and thats

So I am really excited because I could potentially win a hoodie from Seriously so Blessed and all I had to do was link back to my blog... So here it is http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com of course I hope you win something too, just not before me.

Also; I was picked to play a pass along game from our little heart friend Ethan's mom ethanjamescurtis.blogspot.com .... Check out her cute ornament... She is bringing me something back from Africa!!!!! SQUEEEEEEELLLLL!!!!

Do YOu want to play too?????

Heres How!

THE RULES: The focus of this is to do an act of kindness without expecting anything in return other than the recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and "pay it forward."I will send a small gift to the first 3 bloggers who post a comment on this entry. In turn, those three will post this information and the game will continue!! The little something you send can be something you made, bought, were given or found, anything you want!! Just a gift that will make the person's day!!
If you are interested in participating, simply be one of the first 3 bloggers to leave a comment!! You have to promise that you will then post about this on your blog, link back to me, and then send something to the first three people who sign up to play along through your blog. Doesn't this sound like fun!!??
Don't be shy. In fact, here is a special invitation to all of you lurkers who never comment. Now is your chance to make yourself known and say hello! :)
Anyway, let the games begin!
Come on!!!! it will be fun, think of what I might send you! If I get a bunch of comments then I will do more pass alongs... See you could still get to play.

5 comments:

Lyndee said...

ooo fun! I will play :) fun idea!

Angie said...

Count me in! I love this idea!

One Happy Heart Family said...

Oh how fun. I am glad I checked your blog today. I would love to play......I just wanted to check if Gator found his didi but found this. Fun stuff

andersons said...

I will be happy to play. I do also of ebaying and recently did something kinda like this. I sold a coat to a lady with a sick child and gave it to her free of charge. She was delighted and promised to keep the spirit continuing. It is a joy to give randomly. I would love to play along even though I am the 4th "commenter."

Cynthia said...

Fun! I guess I'll leave a comment instead of merely lurking. I like to read your blog because you get so much joy out of each little moment. It inspires me to enjoy my own kids more instead of being so easily frustrated so thank you for that. Sometimes when my little people annoy me, I need the reminder.

I just sent off a cute, flirty apron I made to a bloggy friend. I have another one going out tomorrow to someone who needs a 'boost' but totally isn't expecting to get one. It's so fun to do that.

Actually, you are so going to laugh because after all my poo pooing blogging I've been having tons of fun doing it and I've met a whole bunch of interesting women too. I recently had to do a post eating my words about 'Mommy Bloggers'. I know you commented on that post 'back in the day' so you'll get a good laugh out of my confession.