Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

OCD Overboard

I feel I must throw my OCD overboard, grab my camera, and blame one person. MYSELF! I left it low, I know better and he doesn't. That bright red powder that stains like crazy is a water bottle mix-in. A cranberry flavored one to be exact. I counted to ten, clenched my teeth, and looked at his little smile on that one. Good thing, it is on my black leather (wipe able) couch not on my carpet. Bad thing, it got on his "Ache-y Brake-y Heart" jammies. Good thing, Pure Solutions brought it all out of them. Bad thing, it stained his hands, feet, and mouth a lovely shade of red for a couple of days. Good thing, He never looked pinker.
He is totally in that mess making stage. He loves to dump out everything, and anything. Or tear it to tiny shreds. Like my helpless magazine. The good thing, it was just an old magazine. The bad thing, it was a mess to clean up. The good thing, I needed to get rid of it anyway.
Stay tuned for more messes... You should see how nicely the dirt from my potted plants look all over the floor an carpet. (if anyone wants to rescue a few of them from utter destruction. I need to find some of them a good home away from a toddler)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lyndee said...

what a fun boy you have! :) good luck to you! I keep thinking that I am going to baby-proof my house again, just when I thought it didn't matter anymore! :) I will babysit your plants if you are serious (until my new one starts killing them and then you can have them back because your boy will be out of it by then.) :)

Heart Mommy said...

perfect I'll drop them by... Whoooooooo hooooooo!!!!

Kristine said...

He IS definitely more pink! LOL The photos are great.

If Katie got into paper like that she'd have most of it eaten in 5 minutes. Everything still goes in her mouth. Obviously Gator is more mature! :)