Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fun Fun Fun!!!


I am posting much later than the actual events occurred because I want this in my future book.
I took my camera to our family reunion for Daddy's side but I forgot to take any pictures. It was really fun to see everyone. We left on August 7th and came home later the 8th. For daddy's birthday we celebrated at Lagoon. We love Lagoon. I know I am cheesy to dress us all in the same color, but it is fun for me and it helps me to see my group. Uncle Ry, Auntie Lisha, Gracie, Grandma and Grandpa, Auntie Pres and Auntie Ave also joined us. Because of being so late in my pregnancy and Gator not being able to ride any coasters or big rides I took him to do all the little kid rides. He rode the bumper cars about 7 times. I think they were his favorite.
I had the camera so I mostly took pictures of Gator. Plus his rides I could actually see him on instead of a gi-hungus blur.
Ry and Gracie had so much fun together. They were both the perfect height to ride all the rides. Ry tried everything except the Spider. She tried Wicked and Colossus.....Everything that we had time for. The water at Lagoona Beach was really cold. I made sure to stop and check Gators sats at first aid when we first got there, he was doing really well till we hit the water. He was so blue after five minutes it wasn't even fun for him. So we spent five minutes in and five out... The nurse from first aid watched us and even commented on how blue he was, telling me that if we needed it we could go back and get wool blankets and oxygen. I was sure we would end up going if he didn't turn back to pinkie-blue after he warmed up a little.

I was glad to have all the family come. It was nice for everyone to have someone to go on rides with.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: