Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010


I just know that as time gets closer and closer to baby day I am not going to want to move much. So here are a few shots of the pre-birthday pics for Ry. Also this shoot turned out a little lighter for Gator too.. I was so happy to have our little Grace and of course my fave photo gal Ericka. I am still learning camera stuff every day. The main focus this time was my gold reflector. I like the effect of warmth. I think I am going to try the white side or silver next... Yeah!!!! for parks with cool tires and giant lollipops from the dollar store!!!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Gorgeous children and I love the photos too!

Mom of twins ♥ said...

Ry is so beautiful! I love the one's of Gator as well, cute kids!