Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Monday, November 7, 2011

FAIL! and more

I was driving my baby sister home after she helped us all weekend. Gator was playing games on my phone in the back seat when it rang. I had him hand it to me. I heard the last of the message which told me that my card was locked. I started to panic thinking Gator had done something to make my card freeze.... I followed the instructions and then hung up. I kept feeling weird about the call, so I called the hubs to see if he had had a similar phone call. As soon as he started asking questions about it I knew I had done something terrible. I had been scammed... Why did I give out that information, you ask? If I had realized what was happening I would not have done it. DUMB ME! I had to call and immediately have my card blocked and all transactions ended. It had only been a few minutes so the scammers would have only had about 15 minutes to use my information. I had to file with the police and today had to go to the bank and report everything in person and shred my old things. What a mess. If you get a call don't do what I did.... Don't give out any information. The bank will have all the information they need besides a few things to verify you are who you are!

Today Gator went to Cardiology. He weighed in at 33 pounds go buddy go! That is the 15 percentile! and he is 95.5 centimeters tall.... I can't think of inches right now, but it is the 5th percentile and on the charts! On the charts is better than not!
Dr Su said Gator is looking so great, he is glad that we are finished with all of the staph business and we can move forward to the healing portion of post-op. He allowed Gator to discontinue his oxygen at night and we get to drop his Aldactone... We are down to 4 meds a day! That is good news for this momma with the brain fog. We don't see Doc Su for six months! Gator does have to go to Immunology because of his globulin counts being kinda wacky and having received platelets they want to be sure that his body can handle his immunizations. Especially his MMR. So we will visit them in clinic in two weeks.

Ry continues to be a busy gal. She is in choir and loves it! The best part of that is that she loves to sing because it is a team effort not just her as the solo gal. She also signed up for JR. Jazz basket ball. Daddy said he would work with her. We gotta utilize her height. He also took her running the other day. They went 2 miles. Ry felt great after but there where a few parts that daddy had to hold her hand to keep her moving. Not because she couldn't do it but because it is harder than it looks to run that long the first time out.

Munchie munch is into everything. She is way messed up by the time change. She can't seem to figure out why her schedule just changed so much. She still gets up at her normal time, why can't the clock work the way she does? On Sunday she came to sharing time with me and she has a new favorite song. "Do as I am Doing" I have to get it on video it is great!

Life is busy and full! We love it!

No comments: