Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

On the first day of summer.....

My three kids did for me.....,
An extra lovely hour to sleep in.....
Two dirty kiddies.... Gator threw dirt all over Munchie and himself... There was so much in her hair that I had to wash it three times...,
Three major melt downs.... Gator was having a rough day....
Four library goers.... Started the summer reading program with the kids.
Five baby kittens.... Our big boys next door rescued five kittens and my kids want to help feed them and play with them...
Six haircuts for mom.....
Seven minutes in Dunfords for .99$ wheat bread!!! The best wheat bread I have ever EVER tasted!!!! Plus we also needed some chocolate chocolate doughnuts!
Eight more minutes in time out.... Gator drew in pen on the walls in Munchies room if it was lower I would have suspected her but it was way too tall for her to reach!!! Thank you magic erase, for your handy dandy-ness....
Nine o'clock, it's finally bed time!!!!
Ten kisses each!!!!
Eleven things I should do differently tomorrow!!!
12 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gator was playing with Munchie... Super heroes of some kind and he couldn't find her, he zoomed into the room and said "mom, I seem to have misplaced my super sidekick have you seen her?" I shook my head and he ran out!!! I yelled "hang on to those guys, they tend to be a little slippery!"

1 comment:

Gee Family said...

I love that! You're so creative! Xoxo