Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Seven-Eight Peaks...

We have been playing a bunch this week and I am super tired! How did all of my extra energy get sucked into baby cooking? I am starting to feel better and better each day. By the end of the day I crash in bed! It is worth it... We used our passes to try out bowling. You still have to pay for shoes but the game is free. We got there at a pretty busy time because we had to wait forever for a lane. Gator was so excited to bowl, I would have just bagged it and returned at a not so busy time but Gator would have been very upset! When we finally did get a lane we had to shoe up! That is half the fun... Bowling shoes ROCK!!! I got a strike one my first turn then it went south really fast! They put bumpers on for the kids but forgot to put them on for Munchie who really didn't want to bowl anyway! Her score at the end was an awesome 18!!! Yes.... Ry loved the music they played and jammed out to the music instead of putting her bowling face on and playing serious. Gator would chuck his ball, it would hit the floor with a loud thunk, then he would run like crazy back to his seat before seeing if he hit anything!!! Even if one pin went down he would say " yessssss... I am awesome at this game". We went to the real Seven Peaks the next day... No photos of this beached whale or the fishies... We did have fun.

No comments: