Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ry's squiggle art and story

This is the original run-on, miss spelled story:
One day I saw a flying mostashe he flaw over my hoase he asked for some food I said no and he stock his tounge out at me I said you are wird I said do you want to live with me ok you are wird to do you want food yes please your house is cool do you want to go inside thank you verry mutch. The birds got confussed when flew up to see the bird thay said what cind of bird are you you are not a bird you are a mostashe.

Translation:
One day I saw a flying mustache. He flew over my house. He asked me for some food. I said "no", he stuck his tongue out at me. I said "you are weird. Do you want live with me?" "Okay, you are weird too. "(Said the mustache) Do you want some food? Yes please!!! Your house is cool! Do you want to go inside? Thank you very much. The birds got confused when (the mustache) flew up to see the birds. They said "What kind of bird are you? You are not a bird you are a mustache."

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Darling! How is everyone doing? Have you heard anything about Miss May?

Angie said...

Very cute!