Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Cheese

I made a roast, potatoes, carrots and onions in a crock pot with green salad, jello salad and corn. MayLee is one of my picky eaters.. Usually when they ask what's for dinner I get all super excited and say. "Well, you get two options for dinner.. First option is ______, second option is starve." 

I helped load Mays plate. She was specific in telling me she didn't want salad.. She ate up her dinner.. Hurray!! Then daddy let her have a bite of his salad, really a bite of the sharp white cheddar cheese smothered in blue cheese salad dressing.. She LOVED it. She ate all the rest of his, asked for seconds then said this.

May-"mom, do you have any cheese?

Mom-"yes"

May-"pass it over" (also sliding her plate over so I knew she meant it) 

I guess that means I don't get to eat mine and blue cheese dressing is a hit. Alex drinks his:)


2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Girl after my own heart!

Unknown said...

Such a great post that you share with us. Really loves it. Keep posting like this. Hair Transplant in Bangalore