Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Monday, December 7, 2015

Cheese

I made a roast, potatoes, carrots and onions in a crock pot with green salad, jello salad and corn. MayLee is one of my picky eaters.. Usually when they ask what's for dinner I get all super excited and say. "Well, you get two options for dinner.. First option is ______, second option is starve." 

I helped load Mays plate. She was specific in telling me she didn't want salad.. She ate up her dinner.. Hurray!! Then daddy let her have a bite of his salad, really a bite of the sharp white cheddar cheese smothered in blue cheese salad dressing.. She LOVED it. She ate all the rest of his, asked for seconds then said this.

May-"mom, do you have any cheese?

Mom-"yes"

May-"pass it over" (also sliding her plate over so I knew she meant it) 

I guess that means I don't get to eat mine and blue cheese dressing is a hit. Alex drinks his:)


2 comments:

Kelleyn Rothaermel said...

Girl after my own heart!

Kanika Dugal said...

Such a great post that you share with us. Really loves it. Keep posting like this. Hair Transplant in Bangalore