Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

A serious catch up #3

The girls did such a great job in their dance recital. Eden performed in Suzie snowflake..


MayLee was so cute in Ellie the Elf.
Eden also amazed me by memorizing her line for her preschool program. 

I wrote a fantastic Christmas letter accompanied by a picture, sure didn't get them mailed out. There were not enough hours in my days during the holidays.. *sigh* there was effort. Just not enough I suppose. 
The girls in their Christmas dresses.


The boys in their Christmas church clothes. Asher sort of looks like Alex's vantriliquist dummy in this picture.. 
We braved the cold and the crowds to be with some of our favorite cousins to see the lights downtown.. 
Ashy helped wrap presents
Christmas Eve with the Clawson clan. One of my all time favorite traditions and one my children always write down as their favorite is getting pajamas delivered from the elves and eating downstairs by the fire on Christmas Eve. 
Ashy was plum tuckered out. 
I took no photo evidence that Christmas was phenomenal except this one of May who couldn't keep her eyes open any longer at 5 pm.. 








No comments: