Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

April in full swing..

We are buzzing around like little Homer bumble bees. It's just normal daily routine, and I am thrilled to be doing it all.
Jeff, Ry and I went to the morning session of General conference. We are so lucky to live close enough to be able to attend and be in the exact same (huge) room as our prophet and leaders.

There just isn't enough hours in the day to accomplish everything I want to. But I am trying really really hard.

I know that at some point things will be different. My kids will grow before my eyes, they do now and I try hard to savor them at each of their stages. Aaaahhhh look at this love... These buddies played together pretty well. Actually, Tank had a hard time keeping his hands off of his friend. Especially that glorious curly hair. He was trying to grab it anytime his hands were free.

 Dance class has been so much fun. I love observation day. Miss Chris and Miss Michelle have done a great job with my girls.

 Pine Wood Derby baby!! It was a year of learning. Getting the wheel placement and the weight placement is going to be our goal for a fast car next year. Alex made an Army jeep, complete with extra tire and roll bars. They painted it gray at the shop and it was an awesome finish job. I didn't know how to put the graphite on or in the wheels and soooooo, I rubbed it on the surface of each wheel. I know, I know rookie mistake. Also, we are already planning body style for next year. I know he wants to do something pretty amazing.

Sometimes you just get worn out. 

 This guy is crawling everywhere. He also went in for his 10 month doctor appointment. While his weight is surprisingly normal, he is in the 97% for his height. He wears 18 month clothes and eats like a champ. He loves jello the very most. He growls like the Hulk when he really wants another bite. He pulls up on furniture, but hasn't attempted to stand alone. He loves to explore (time to keep the bathroom door closed) his brother and sisters are constant entertainment. He doesn't like to snuggle anymore, but he lets me kiss on him for a few minutes. he can play patty cake and wave bye bye, but this little guy doesn't say any words. This surprises me. Gator took forever to speak as well. We always thought it was because of all of his medical issues. Eden started saying words at 8 months. Clear words with meaning. MayLee wasn't too far behind her. She could say momma and dad at 10 months. No, grunting and growling seem to get him everything he needs. He loves music and even does a jig to my cell phone ringing. So much fun having this bubba around.
]
 Spring Biking has begun for Jeff. He did a great job at the Salt Lake Marathon bike ride last weekend. He is hoping to get the draw for Lotoja this year which is Logan to Jackson Hole. I think my booty would be so sore.


 We took an adventure walk today. Everything is in bloom and we adore all of the flowers. We sang popcorn popping because it truly looked like someone glued popcorn to all the trees.



 May collected bouquets of "the most prettiest flowers ever" She wanted to give them to her grandmas. We stopped and sniffed so many pretty trees and looked at lots of big rocks and watched a couple of bugs, "eeeewww" and checked out a couple of dried worms, we talked about the windy weather and how it was starting to get a little warmer. It was all very exciting to a three year old and her baby. ESPECIALLY because this is our first untethered year. No oxygen tank to pull on. It felt amazing.

No comments: