Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Posting a title is sometimes the hardest part.

Last I left off we had just enjoyed a lovely spring break, which we mostly stayed inside for, on account that the weather was stupid. 
It rain-snowed the whole time.
 Some indoor activities were pretty awesome, like seeing my niece Arlington perform in Lion King Jr.. She did such an amazing job and I was so tickled that she thought it was so fun.  My kids sat totally loving it. Except Tank, but he is a teeny baby guy and can't sit through anything, so he really doesn't count. 
I love the way Henning is looking at Arli like he isn't quite sure what to make of this situation. And Wells and Gator are proud as punch to be near the actress. May is just happy her pony is with her. Somehow Ry wandered off to visit with her friends who also performed and missed the photo op.. 
We went for Icecream after.. 
Yum..
Ashy finally learned to crawl. And he is mega fast. He gets lost sometimes.. I am used to May who had a cord to follow. He ended up in the bathroom, behind the door in the dark.. 
Don't worry we got him out. 

The kids got spoiled at Grammas and Papas.. And we colored Easter eggs. I studied up on why we celebrate Easter the way we do. I had no idea the Easter bunny was a symbol of fertility, as well as the eggs.. Hahahaha.. Makes perfect sense. Sometimes learning why we do what we do, uncovers a humorous back story.
Papa opted to watch the little guy.
I found out that there is a really neat gospel based Easter walk. We have lots of live Nativities, but I have never heard of an Easter walk. You walk to a few closely spaced replicas, it was a quiet and reverent walk. I thought the folks who put this together did a fantastic job. What a great way to remember our Savior and understand His crusifixsion and resurrection. 

It was getting too dark for pictures. 

May brought me these beautiful flowers. She also found the cup and filled it with water. Of course I was totally thrilled, these happen to be favorites of mine. 

Alex has been battling C-Diff for a couple of weeks.. But we got the call today that yesterdays test came back negative.. I am so thankful, if it gets out of control for him it can be scary. 

We have been loving conference. While the men went to Priesthood session we played at the park. He looks so big in his swing with his toothy smile. We had a sit down, him and me, about this growing up so fast business. I told him to cut it out! I just want him to stay my chubber chubs baby boy for a little longer. 









No comments: