Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2016

The busiest boy


I decided some days are just not meant for me to be a productive adult. They are meant for running around after the kids, especially the littlest. Look at that face, I just love it. 
I thought it was a great day to clean out the van.. I knew the girls could entertain each other. I thought if I gave the baby a ball he could play with it in the garage while I got all the garbage out of the van. There wasn't really a ton, but literally three seconds later the ball was under the van and so was the baby. And he was ticked because he was wedged. #momfail #rescuehimnopics
I had to pull him out by his little leg. He was filthy, but rescued.
I gave him sink bath #1 and we were back in business. 
(Oh, and yes he still wears his voodoo beads) 
Lunch time (sorry no photos) he covered himself with his lunch. I put on a bib, unfortunately that is the only area that stayed clean. So those guys don't really help me. Sink bath #2.
For dinner he thoroughly enjoyed everything including his rice which he chose to wear on his forehead while he finished his watermelon. I did not put on a bib this time and he watermelon juiced the entire outfit. Sink bath #3...
Rice is one of the hardest foods to clean up. It sticks to the floor and broom. I have to wait until it dries a little, which makes it much easier to manage. I did get smart and just let him go nearly naked. We went outside to practice Gators spelling words. He did it with sidewalk chalk. The girls also drew while we were out. Asher just ate the chalk. 




He offered me some, that was a hard pass. I tried to distract him with the balls. 
In the end I just gave up, took off his diaper and let him be one with nature.. 
He totally loved the sprinkler. 








No comments: