Pages

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Last few days.

When Jeff and I did our room expansion, we knew we wanted to take out the old linen closet and open the boys closet. We finished up, now the closet it usable and after Christmas we will finish painting the trim and it will be done. I think it turned out awesome. 
Alex finally has a place to display all his gators..
Asher is my biggest helper, he always asks to see what ever I am cooking. I have to lift him up to look in the pots. If I am doing something he thinks he should be part of, he pulls the chair over and gets right in the middle. It is tough to work around those kitchen chairs. I then have a  Asher fit on my hands because he is mad I get him down and move the chair. I try and let him help as much as possible, but sometimes there is more mess than help.

Ryleigh loves to practice hair on anything that will hold still long enough for her to get a rubber band in.


Asher was cool with the shark tail after.
.

Young women in excellence is a great time to showcase progress from the last year. The Young Women get to showcase a project that they worked on. Ryleigh was really proud of her science fair project and was thrilled that it could be used under the "knowledge" projects. Kind of a two for one deal.









No comments: