Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2020

March (ing on)

OH MY MONTH OF CRAZY!!!!!

I wasn't feeling well for Asher's Kindergarten orientation so Grandma took him for me! And Cal was there!!! I am excited for Asher to go to kindergarten because I know how much fun he has learning and growing. I guess I am not the kind of parent that is sad for school. I should be because I love my little people and I fear so many things. But I think the thing is; I really really think they can learn from someone smarter and more qualified, who has gone to school, who has perfected things and worked with thousands of students. There are things that I want to teach them, things that they can't get in a classroom. But there are things that I can never teach them, like: How to manage that friend that comes from a different home life, or a teacher that they don't get along with, but need to respect, or even that there is a schedule to follow and if you do turn things in, you will get an reward (gold stars baby... or the real thing, a good grade) I also like that for the most part my child feels loved by someone other than me. This doesn't mean that I don't understand it may not work for every kid.... Let's hope Ashy likes it....




We went to a wedding reception for the cutest couple. Page was from our ward, both she and her new husband served missions in France. So It was a super cute french inspired reception. They even served sweet crepes with all the fixings...

  This explosion of Gold Bond is from Ashy... I guess he felt like a little bit just wasn't going to cover it... In fact... We recently installed a bidet seat at home. One day Ashy came in to use the new potty while Daddy was showering. After he was finished, he said "Daddy- which button do I push to make this spray my hole?".... Oh dear....The rest of the kids think it's pretty great... Except not Ry... She won't even give it the Old College try.... No way!!!

Just keeping it real on Come Follow Me... Some are asleep... Some are coloring/marking there scriptures, some are completely lost... and the other side of the table is laughing at that side of the table.... BUT.... we try..










No comments: