Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Rolling with my Homies

We are so lucky to live by schools who offer computers for the kids to work on. This is definitely something that the kids never thought they would do in their lives, but how lucky are we that it is possible.
finding the groove has made it a lot easier. I also think maybe since I have to sit with each little kid for a while that I am getting a refresher...
Ash is practicing writing... He also learned the phone number song and the address song. Once he learns both he gets some Lifesavers.
After the earth quake we had a hard time getting the two youngest to sleep in their own beds.


We needed a little fun in our lives. To a hair dresser that means everyone haircuts. We cut 5 inches of MayLee's, 7 inches off Eden's, trimmed the boys, and Ry a trim and some blonde highlights. I totally needed a haircut too... Since I have never given myself a full haircut before I did a couple of google searches and watched some Youtube videos, plus also, I am a hairdresser so I understand the basics. I wouldn't recommend doing this for everyone, but I think I did a pretty darn good job. I can probably manage from here on out. 

This Sunday we decided to go on a drive to see temples.. We are smiling in the pictures, but there were a lot of potty breaks and whining... despite those small things we had a great time.













No comments: