Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Kids say the darndest things

Not just little kids, but I have just recognized that I am my mom. Who is probably laughing at this very moment. This morning as I was doing Ry's hair and she was squealing to be done with it, I said, "You need to hold still!" She started to cry a little. I then proceeded to say "Now stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about." it popped out of my mouth without a moments hesitation..... Ry looked indifferent. I could not believe that I had actually said those words... My mom never ever "gave me something to cry about" nor was I planning on doing this to Ryleigh. It was just what you say when someone was crying while getting their hair done. Anyway... I couldn't believe it. All those little things I say now will someday be the things that Ryleigh and Alex say to their kids..... I hope Hope HOPE!!!! they remember I love you the mostest, please, thank you, I wanna be the helper and so on. I am thankful my Mom AND Dad taught me to pray, clean, be happy and work hard. (besides the cry about thing :) )).. Thanks guys..... WE LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: