Pages

Friday, October 19, 2007

Kids say the darndest things

Not just little kids, but I have just recognized that I am my mom. Who is probably laughing at this very moment. This morning as I was doing Ry's hair and she was squealing to be done with it, I said, "You need to hold still!" She started to cry a little. I then proceeded to say "Now stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about." it popped out of my mouth without a moments hesitation..... Ry looked indifferent. I could not believe that I had actually said those words... My mom never ever "gave me something to cry about" nor was I planning on doing this to Ryleigh. It was just what you say when someone was crying while getting their hair done. Anyway... I couldn't believe it. All those little things I say now will someday be the things that Ryleigh and Alex say to their kids..... I hope Hope HOPE!!!! they remember I love you the mostest, please, thank you, I wanna be the helper and so on. I am thankful my Mom AND Dad taught me to pray, clean, be happy and work hard. (besides the cry about thing :) )).. Thanks guys..... WE LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: