Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Witches

Just a short note-

Ry, Alex and I went to Gardner Village for a little witch hunting. The witches are life size and darling and such a fun little activity for FREE! It was kind of yucky weather but we had fun looking at them all. Ry's fave was the witch that is using the outhouse. I liked the one flying her bicycle. It was nice to get out. If your have a minute, it is something to consider doing. I also get the itch to do some decorating, room planning or even more cleaning...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brynn,
I just wanted to say hi. I've been reading your blog for a few weeks so I could keep track of your little guy's health. I'm glad he's improving. I'll keep praying for your family! The Ry story with the Febreeze is hilarious, by the way!

Molly :)

Anonymous said...

Brynn,
We were just at Gardner Village on Monday! We should have called you!

Smile,
Melissa :)