Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Witches

Just a short note-

Ry, Alex and I went to Gardner Village for a little witch hunting. The witches are life size and darling and such a fun little activity for FREE! It was kind of yucky weather but we had fun looking at them all. Ry's fave was the witch that is using the outhouse. I liked the one flying her bicycle. It was nice to get out. If your have a minute, it is something to consider doing. I also get the itch to do some decorating, room planning or even more cleaning...

2 comments:

Molly said...

Hey Brynn,
I just wanted to say hi. I've been reading your blog for a few weeks so I could keep track of your little guy's health. I'm glad he's improving. I'll keep praying for your family! The Ry story with the Febreeze is hilarious, by the way!

Molly :)

Anonymous said...

Brynn,
We were just at Gardner Village on Monday! We should have called you!

Smile,
Melissa :)