Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Alex's Song of Love



We just got Alex's Song of Love... We love it... It is a special song written for Alex by Donna Britton.. This has been such a fun thing.....Ry has been singing it around the house all evening... Songs of love is a non-profit org that makes fully-produced songs for children (up to age 21) who are facing life-threatening illness....If any of our friends or family know someone who would like this simply click http://songsoflove.org/ and fill out the form... (I know that this is just a tidbit of the song..but someone had a stinky diaper.....)

6 comments:

Lance and Raegan said...

First of all, I am soooooo IMPRESSED (and way jealous) of your play room. It is amazing! Even I want to come and play in it. Secondly, the Songs of Love are the cutest things ever! My patient is 5 and she got hers 2 weeks ago and she was so excited. It was the cutest song and I couldn't stop singing it. I think there is a link on youtube to the songs. Im so glad Alex has one!

Heidi McMillan said...

l love the song!! I can't wait to get one for Tyler. So glad to see that Alex is doing so well. I, too, LOVE your playroom.

Tamra said...

What a sweet song! I love all your pictures. You guys are an amzaing family!

Clawson Family said...

What a cute song and what a great idea! I love Alex in nothing but his diaper, I just want to squeeze all that cute chub!

Mindurs said...

What a sweet song - I am glad it brings your family such happiness! Thanks for sharing it with us your loyal bloggers!

Tami Acord-Nelson said...

Alex is such a cutie!
I hope you are all doing well.
The song is adorable!!
Thanks again for turning me on to the group!!
Tami- Thatcher's mom