Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Seven things about me!

This one is about me, I am sure you will get bored so I won't feel bad if you skip over this one....Seven simple things about Brynn.

*I love to read.. To get all snugly, quiet, and involved in the story or plot...
*I love to organize things...I love to see things tidy and know where things are..
*I should have stock in Rubber Maid because I love totes...It goes with the organizing thing...
*I love KeyLime Pie...MMMMMMM and I really like Diane's chocolate-chocolate bunt cake.
*This won't surprise most, I love food... All kinds of food.. The only thing I can think of that I don't like is Clam chowder.. (I vomicked it as a kid...)
*I love to have a veggie garden.. I can't wait for the spring so I can plant my garden...I already started planning how I want it to look and the things I would like to try planting this year. I can't wait for the fresh tomatoes...My grandma and grandpa Groesbeck have the BEST garden.. We have been spoiled as kids to have all the yummy things that came from their garden..Then my mom and dad have one every year and I just loved it..
*I Hate laundry!!! You would think that because I like my whole house tidy..Almost to a clinical state that laundry should be easy and yet the laundry always has been an issue for me... Jeff has been helping out a ton with it. Soooooo nice... I think it's cause he doesn't have anything to wear...Bad wife, do the laundry...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really knew alot about you! I guess that is good for me! But I didn't know you loved Key Lime Pie! That was a surprise.
I do know that you are the best!! LYL

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have a laundry issue as well. It is pretty darn severe. I am ok at doing it, it is the putting away part that is a stinker for me. I totaly relate to getting our in the garden. We do square foot gardens and my neighbors reaped its bounty last year because we were always in the hospital. I got some pretty cool garden decorating do-it- yourself books for Christmas this year. I love working in my yard. That is my release. Please share any garden secrets if you have any. It was great talking to you last night. I hope that little Alex is doing well.

Shauntelle