Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Daddy's day

Just wanted to make a shout out to the best daddy there is..... We love you! We had a fantastic dinner and a yummy dessert.. I took pictures.. Ryan and Alisha brought kabobs back into our life....Thanks guys they were soooooo yummy! I have never actually made an ice-cream sandwich cake but it turned out pretty good.. Next time i will wait until the brownies cool all the way before putting the ice-cream in between... but the thin mints mixed in were a hit and I loved the mm minis that go on the outside.... I also wanted to thank my dad.. I think he is about the greatest ..... We love you!!!! Dave, you are pretty great too!!!! Thanks guys for being so wonderful!!! I am spoiled and I know it!!!!

No comments: