Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Study

Tomorrow Gator goes for his developmental study... He is also taking his A-game...He has learned so much in the past month that is blows my mind... Suzanne(EI) came today and was so impressed... She said now that he is working so hard on his motor skills that his verbal skills will slow down... So I need to really try and push the signing because he will pick it up best now... Plus it will help in his communication skills later.... One more day until his surgery... Poor little guy... I did a bunch of research online... I only scare myself when I do that... When will I quit... But if you want to see the actual video go to http://nocirc.org ... I am so grateful that he will be sedated and his pain levels will be closely monitored.... I will post as things go...I guess this isn't a before and after picture moment...LOL...(Just trying to be funny so I am not so nervous) TTFN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alex, we will be praying for you and the docs. We hope that you will have a speedy and succesful recovery. Best of luck!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize that he was having another surgery so soon. We will be praying for him. He is such a cutie. Looks like you guys had a fabulous time in Florida. Good Luck!!!!

Anonymous said...

He'll be fine.....Chicks dig it!
LOL!
Tami