Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

Gearing up

Each year I do a birthday announcement... I started when Ry was little.. It includes a letter and a photo of the child having the birthday.. For the most part it is for the grandparents and the "grapes" to have a picture of the kids as they get older... and for the other reasons.. to be an birthday party invitation and also for me... to be able to make the cards.. It is pretty fun... So anyway.. I got started on the photo shoot with Ry and let me tell you this is one of the many I guess I am going to take... I need just the right shot... I thought we would see how it goes.. I shot these in the garage..I think I will try a location.. or maybe a prop or something.. If you have any good Ideas.. let me know..


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO cute brynn!!

keep it up, i love the natural lighting!
kt

Anonymous said...

These look great Brynn. The garage gives some great light. If you are looking for some fun spots, try the Jordan Water Conservancy District. Lots of flowers, logs, arches, river bed, etc. Gardner village is kind of fun, but usually full of people. She is getting so big!