Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Try again

I tried to do another shoot with Ry for her birthday photo but it just didn't work out the way I was hoping... Of the 50 or so pics.. there are about five that are any good... I will just have to keep working at this... Try try again....


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jenny said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe she is almost 4!

Lance and Raegan said...

Oh! She is sooooo adorable. Love, Love. LOVE the polk-a-dot umbrella. Hey, I totally forgot to call you back about dance. I talked to Missy that same night so I knew that we would all do Tuesday. Thanks for thinking of us and including us! You are the best. We are so excited for preschool!!!!

Nicki Crockett said...

I know how you feel doing multiple photo shoots. I tried three different times to get ONE shot of my TWO children TOGETHER for my christmas card last year. No luck whatsoever. Not even with bribing. In the end, I had a decent shot of each of them that I used separately. You need someone to distract and entertain them that isn't a parent. Got a neighbor that can make her laugh?

Djinni said...

Ry is just too cute, I love the third one down the most.