Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Two quick things...

I thought I better write these down before I forget.. I know I will too, seeing as I have "some timers".

Ry-mom what is that?
M-(remember I am trying to teach tolerance and acceptance) She is smoking a cigarette.
R-Do we like those mom?
M-No honey, they are not good for our bodies. I don't like those.
R-I don't like them either, does our daddy like those?
M-No our daddy does not like those.
R- Some big boys like those "pogo sticks" Don't they mom?
M-(hysterically laughing) Yes Ry some big boys do like Cigarettes....

R-Do you want some of my candy?
M-No thanks honey, I am trying to be better and quit eating so much sugar.
R- Not me, sugar is my favorite!!!!!

Mom you look sleepy, you should take a nap. (don't I wish I could)

No comments: