Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Two quick things...

I thought I better write these down before I forget.. I know I will too, seeing as I have "some timers".

Ry-mom what is that?
M-(remember I am trying to teach tolerance and acceptance) She is smoking a cigarette.
R-Do we like those mom?
M-No honey, they are not good for our bodies. I don't like those.
R-I don't like them either, does our daddy like those?
M-No our daddy does not like those.
R- Some big boys like those "pogo sticks" Don't they mom?
M-(hysterically laughing) Yes Ry some big boys do like Cigarettes....

R-Do you want some of my candy?
M-No thanks honey, I am trying to be better and quit eating so much sugar.
R- Not me, sugar is my favorite!!!!!

Mom you look sleepy, you should take a nap. (don't I wish I could)

No comments: