Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Wanna make someth'in of it?



So it was my birthday... I am getting old.... Crusty if you will.... When I hit thirty in a couple of years I am sure my life will be over... In the mean time... My birthday rocked. I got some spank'in new whites for when I attend the temple, all from my in-laws. My original dress is a little on the small side, I am keeping it though. I am gonna get back into it someday. I love my new one... (I feel pretty, oh, so pretty) On my actual day, I went to Taylor Andrews to help kick off CHD week so I got to party with my hair-homies. I also got to hang with some of my heart buddies. After that, my mom took me out to lunch at my favorite Korean place, Sam Hak---- YUUUUUMMMMY.. I got the usual, and I can't spell it to save my life so I will just tell you it is scrumptious. Then I went over to my other old stomp'in grounds Dallas Roberts. My little sister is going to aesthetics school and gave me a fantastic facial and pedi. Here is a picture of my toes

flipping the naughty- It doesn't look too bad, but Puff and I laughed so hard.


Then my boyfriend arranged a date to a new place that is now another new favorite. A real live Italian restaurant right in Provo. OOOOHHHHH... Good.

It was fun to be alone together, enjoying each other.

Then when I got home I found another fun surprise on my front porch... It had hearts on it, and a new stitchy!!!! I am so spoiled....

*Contented SIGH******

6 comments:

Kristine said...

Happy, happy Birthday!!!

Sounds like you had a wonderful day. You deserve it!

:) Kristine

Lance and Raegan said...

Brynn, you are so funny I can't help but ABSOLUTELY adore you. I love that you call Jeff your boyfriend and I love that you say spankin new whites! I also love that you say that about 30 when I just turned 31...............YIKES
It is a pretty crusty age but Im actually enjoying it up here. I just wanted to say that your red toenail polish went SPLENDIDLY (that is a fancy word for good) with your cute heart slippers. Happy Birthday! I think you are the BEST!

Marie said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I am so glad that you had a great day!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great day and were taken care of so well.

Andrea said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like it was fabulous!!!

And happy V-day! Hope you share what heart hair-do you did today!

Molly said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had such a great one. You're not old and crusty yet...that will happen when you turn 31. 31 sounds much older than 30. Believe me, I know!