Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

It's all in the way you say it...

Mom- It has been a really big day!
Ry- I know we had lots of fun!
Mom- Gee I am just pooped.
Ry- What, you pooped? EWWWW
Mom-No- I am pooped!
Ry- you mean poop, like poo poo
mom-No, like I am really tired, I am so pooped out!
Ry-(silly grin)(walking away) hahahha pooped!

Ry- what is this place?(referring to the Mayan Restraunt)
Ohma- It's kinda like a jungle
Ry- Oh, I love jungles, I have been on a jungle gym before.

Ry- I turned in my conference packet to the Bishop and he gave me this huge candy bar
Mom-wow, you are so lucky; High-five!
Ry-(slaps mom's hand) I know I am, I am the best, I am Like Amazing!!!! Squeals!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

out of the mouth of babes...don't ya love it! :)

likeschocolate said...

Thats great that she has so much confidence. Way to go Ry!

The Redhead said...

Im POOPED too!

mikeynannie said...

LOL!!! How cute!

Megan and Alyvia said...

Haha, so cute, totally made my day! You've got 2 very cute kiddos!! (:

Heidi McMillan said...

Cute! What a funny, smart, goofy girl you have. Soo blessed.