Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What a day

When Gator won the diaper derby, one of the many cool prizes was a gift certificate to Kiddie Kandids. I usually like this place because it is special for taking kids' pictures... We must have just come on a rough day because our appointment was delayed an hour and a half. Then our session felt rushed. Then it took another 45 minutes to be able to view our shots.... EWWWWW!!!! needless to say, I am taking TAMN's advice and just doing my own armature photos from here on out. But, what do you expect for $free.99 We won't complain.

Hiding from the camera lady

I made Ry's pettiskirt with help from my momma. A few bad-ish words under my breath later we have a skirt for a fraction of the 85.00$ it cost to buy one.... Jeff looked at Ry and even though she is beautiful he said he thought her hair looked like a polygamist... (humph!)

Cuteness all the way down to his argyle socks.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Redhead said...

Gosh, I hate to be your blog stalker but I get bored at night and so here I go leaving another comment. Your pettiskirt is TO DIE FOR and Gators ENTIRE outfit is da bomb diggity (gotta love that gangsta talk). Your kids are adorable and I laughed out loud with Jeff's hair comment, so funny!

Andrea Griggs said...

Do your kids ever take a bad picture? Seriously, you're kids are adorable and so photogenic-love their outfits, too! Sorry for the long waits-that's crazy talk!!

Unknown said...

Those are priceless...such beautiful kiddos!

Marie said...

That Gator, he looks like such an old soul in those clothes! Dang cute!