Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

more a Dat!

It seems easy to neglect this little blog when I am outside playing and not feeling like we must stay inside. We have been working on the backyard... Yard is such a funny thing because it needs you constantly. I love to garden, it is healing for me and I love to get fresh veggies... Huh, however, it needs almost daily attention. I have tomato plants and pumpkins wilting in their little store pots waiting to go into the garden... You can tell that I haven't been "feeling" it this year. But, we have made progress on the weeds and the back flower beds.

My boyfriend gave me the coolest present... He got the first couple of years of this little blog printed as a book. I am so excited. It comes next month.

We visited Lake Powell for the first time ever. It was amazing and I loved it. I have a few snapshots to share later. Ry loved the water and Gator was torn between going fast in the boat and digging in the sand/dirt...

On the way home (father's day) we stopped at both of our folks houses. On the way to mine Gator was excited to play with some toys. I just loved what he said. " when I get dare, I am gonna play with the fire truck and the mini ban; that is my plan". He is planning all the time now. He also wants to tell me every few minutes that when he grows up he wants to be a Monster truck/fire truck driber, then the next minute a helicopter driber.

He is mostly terrible three's when tired or hungry and lately he has been hungry. Must be growing...

Speaking of growing, I am large. I can feel the baby move so much now. She is certainly going to be "healthy". No certainty on names... We like a few that we might settle on but won't nail down yet... This is what I liked but was tossed out... Paisleigh, Emsly (means -The gift) , Clara, Sophia, Maggie Sue, Keltee May... He liked, but I tossed out. Chloe or Khloe and Baylee. I can't remember what else he said that I didn't love. I am starting to swell. It is so nice. HA! Oh and sleeping has become a bit of a pain... One thing I love about being preggers is feeling her move. I often wonder if she will be like the other two in looks cause those daddy genes are pretty strong, or if she will be her own self.

Copper Canyon (New business) is taking off, we feel very blessed by our Heavenly Father and know that his hand is in our success. Thanks for all the well wishes...

Okay -peace out for now.

2 comments:

Kaidence's Mommy said...

I love my garden as well. Its something I can nurture without all the pressure of caring for a sick kid. If a plant doesnt get my care and make it, thats ok. However, I am afraid mine looks like yours, plants still in the little pony packs all over my porch. I did get tomatos and Rosemary in but thats it. In fact my onions have grown through the pony pack and rooted themselves down into the dirt of my garden. So much for canning this year, but I guess we have a good excuse this year. The timing worked out on our sides.

Mom of three ♥ said...

Gator is so cute! I love how little kids talk. I like the names that you like. I think Paisleigh is cute and I also like Sophia. We thought about naming Sadie Sophie or Sophia. I also like Baylee, but I am sure you will pick one that will fit her just right! Picking names is a hard one!