Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

HUUUMMM!



These are my two little gadget geeks. They love all the nifty things that come out. Ry knows more about apps/facetime at six, than I do at 30. It was bound to happen. Gator also finds all things gadgets cool. He can navigate the Ipad, Ipod, and Iphone with ease....



See those chompers. They are sharp! I think it is kinda early for those to be making an appearance, but apparently they can come in now. Munchie has been a little grouchy again. I think it is time for the top ones to push through... Poor Baby!



1 comment:

Melissa said...

She's getting so big and cute!! I hope I can see her in person soon!