Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Still waiting...

AAAAHHHH, this illness is kicking Gator's booty. He is slowly getting better but he is still GROUCHY! Miss Ry's pink eye is all resolved. Munchie started to not feel good. I thought she was getting something since her siblings love her so hard, despite my best efforts to have them wash their hands and not kiss her while they aren't feeling well. Then, yesterday I noticed she has a little tooth poking through. So I am attributing her runny nose and fever to teething. Other than that she seems to be about as adorable as ever. She is my earliest teether. She is just five months today! Man that went lighting fast.

The older kids did a fun thing. They went over to the church today and were interviewed for the Mormon Times. It will air on Sunday after the Mo-Tab. I think some time in the near future. Ry was a little nervous, and froze when they passed her the mic. Gator wouldn't even look at them. He kept burying his face in my lap. It will be cute just the same. I have to see if I can find the clip to post on our blog, when all is said and done. They talked about primary music and how it makes them feel. One little guys said his favorite song was "Latter Day Prophets" when asked why he liked that song so much he said "Because it makes me feel like I will be a prophet someday!" I had a good laugh over that.

No other news till Monday!

No comments: