Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sit In

Munchie helped me get my lighting for a little photo shoot the other day. Like I have said in the past I am no professional, just happy to give it a go!



The girls and their ruffle bums!


Abby and Munchie have been buddies since birth... Abby is a special addition to our friends' family. They have just finalized her addoption and she is officialy part of an amazing family!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dwain said...

I can help you with your lighting. I just got my lights in the mail last week!